Rezidenční pobyt v Hotelu ProForma
Artist-in-Residence programme at Atelier Hotel Pro Forma in Copenhagen
Hotel Pro Forma is an international laboratory of performance and installations. Perception, perspective and themes from the world are blended into a conceptual, visual and musical art form.Hotel Pro Forma is now offering a unique opportunity to one or two professional artists with suitable projects. These artists will be able to develop their projects for 3 to 6 months at Hotel Pro Forma’s atelier in Copenhagen. Artists will furthermore work together with Hotel Pro Forma’s international network, organisation and technical staff in order to realise their project. The project may be produced as a Hotel Pro Forma production in the 2013/2014 season, but it may also be produced as an independent project once the residency is completed.
The application deadline is 1 December 2011, and artists may begin at Hotel Pro Forma already in spring 2012 or fall 2012 depending on the project and wishes of the individual artists.
Artists who apply must be professional and have documented experience in developing interdisciplinary work. Projects may be anchored in the performing arts, but it is not a requirement. Projects which have the possibility of creating new forms of collaboration across existing art forms will be given priority.
The application should contain:
- Project description including: artistic concept (max 1 page), artistic roles required for the project,
possible collaborators, materials / technical / performer requirements, budget estimate and possible fundin g sources.
Please limit your project description to 2 pages plus necessary supplements
- CV (max 1 page)
- Links, photos or videos of previous works (max 3 works)
- Minimum two references from previous collaborations or projects
- Portfolio (up to 15MB) if relevant; please send electronically
Applicants are required to:
- have your own laptop complete with the software necessary to develop your artistic concept
- finance your own trip and residence at Hotel Pro Forma
- meet deadlines with regards to project milestones, deliverables
- work in an international team of artists, technicians and producers
Hotel Pro Forma offers:
- access to our organisation and network of artists, technicians and producers
- help with finding accommodation in Copenhagen and locating funding sources to pay for the
- evaluation of your project on a conceptual, artistic and organisational level
- an interesting, inspiring and open environment to develop artistic work.
Applicants can receive more information by contacting manager Bradley Allen, +45 32 54 02 17, email@example.com.
Applications marked “Artist in Residence” may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to
Hotel Pro Forma
DK 2300 Copenhagen S
More information on Hotel Pro Forma can be seen at www.hotelproforma.dk